Hey design lovers! We at Ashley Gilbreath Interior Design have a busy spring and summer coming up and we need an extra set of hands on deck to help us get everything done.
Here are the details:
WHERE: Our studio in Cloverdale (Montgomery, AL)
WHEN: May- August (or as your schedule allows)
SCHEDULE: 5 days per week, 10am – 5pm
* Must have sincere interest in interior design and the business of design.
* Must be reasonably eloquent on the phone and over e-mail. We have clients to impress.
* Must have a car. There will be lots of errands to run (to the seamstress, framers, clients’ houses, etc) so you need to have a car and a valid license. I will compensate for mileage.
* Must know how to use CAD!
* Must have a cell phone. (Like I really have to say that!)
* Must be ORGANIZED, we have so much going on we need someone who is good at keeping track of details.
* Must be open to joining the team full time after your internship (if it goes well)!
You’ll be a Jane/Jack of All Trades. Must be comfortable making calls, composing charming e-mails and running errands. You’ll be needed to request samples, quotes and information about design items. You’ll help coordinate deliveries, installations and applicable vendor and rep site visits. You’ll help us with installs (or stay back in the office to get busy work done while we are out at installs- it will depend!) You will help coordinate schedules and communicate with clients about their orders and designs. You’ll help with PARISH, our retail furniture store (keep up with orders, unboxing, tagging, rearranging, etc.) You will also have to do some not so amazing tasks like help clean/organize the studio, organize samples, grab coffee/ lunch and so on.
We have a super fun studio atmosphere (with the occasional visit from a few of our favorite little ones: Cates, Rett, and Charlie… so you have to be good around children). This is a pretty cool job so most of all it is important that you are excited and eager to learn! It’ll be a ton of hard work, but also a great experience and very valuable if you are interested in this field.
**Please send all resumes to Emi who will collect them for review: email@example.com**
We look forward to hearing from you!